Match the following:
15) Forms part of the protein synthesis site in the cytoplasm.
16) Act as ʺinterpreterʺ molecules that recognize specific amino acids and nucleotide base sequences.
17) Attaches the correct amino acid to its transfer RNA.
18) Provides the energy needed for synthesis reactions.
19) Found in the cytoplasm, this structure specifies the exact sequence of amino acids of the protein to be made.
20) May be attached to the ER or scattered in the cytoplasm.
A) Transfer RNA
C) Synthetase enzymes
D) Ribosomal RNA
E) Messenger RNA